Thursday, December 22, 2011

What should I do?

Well I'm a female who doesn't think age is a problem, its the maturity level. So it doesn't matter (in my opinion) what the age is as long as it's a legal age (over 21). You just have to wait until the right one comes before, the one that is interested in you and not how old you are. If they like you, your personality, and whatever else there is to like about you then the last thing they will look at is how old you are. I mean I can respect someone who would not want to date someone who is the same age as there father or grandfather, but society has trained us to look at that, and to worry about what other people would say. So in my opinion just keep doing what you are doing and be honest and GOD will bring the one that fits you before you in due time just be patient. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment