Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Am I Over-Reacting About This?

I am youngster, 13 , so yes teenagers over react to a lot of things. But im not sure about this guy.... I known him for about a year and a half. We USED to text a lot....but not as much anymore. I think he wants my love but no commitment. Now he takes about 2 or 3 maybe even 15 min to respond to my text messages. However, during the time he should be typing a txt msg back to me, as a reply, he is texting one of my closest friends....but when we do text he tells me " i love you ur my baby" "i love you forever adn ur special to me" i don't really believe him anymore...amd my love for him is dying off. I'm scared to tell him about how i really feel, im just scared to tell him the truth. Doesn't it seem im jealous of my best friend? Any help would be great! I dont know what to do with him.... (im in 8th grade and he is a freshman in high school....he is 14 and again im 13 in 8th grade....yes 8th grade)

0 comments:

Post a Comment