Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Very short menstrual cycle?

Hey everyone. I hope that someone can shed some light on my situation! I stopped my birth control in November 08, and for a couple months following, had very irregular periods. Now, for the past few cycles, six or so, they have been like clockwork. Thing is, each cycle has only been 14 days. I'm 23, my husband and I are ready to try to conceive, and this one-week-on, one-week-off thing is making me kind of crazy. I've made an appointment with my health care provider for Tuesday coming up, but am so stressed out about it, that I'd really like some sort of answers immediately. There is hardly any information on the subject out there except to say call your doctor. Before I began birth control, my cycles were irregular, but never ever this short. I'm not even certain that I've been ovulating these past cycles, because they have been so short. Please help, if anyone can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment